Pi Supply bit:buggy Project 09 – Remote control by accelerometer
We have already showed you how to use one micro:bit to control another and also use the built-in accelerometer to control aspects of the bit:buggy. Now in this project we are going to combine the two to remote control the bit:buggy using the accelerometer.
Connect your hardware
If you haven’t done so already, connect the left servo wheel to P1 and the right servo wheel to P2.
Remote Control micro:bit
Program link – https://makecode.microbit.org/_C5mbXj7EpdUi
Program link – https://makecode.microbit.org/_abi6gXMpbP1L
The bit:buggy car will move as direction of the gyroscope and its speed will as the angle of inclination of the gyroscope.
- Project 01 – Full speed ahead
- Project 02 – Make a shape
- Project 03 – Turn at an angle
- Project 04 – Here comes the police
- Project 05 – Crazy dance
- Project 06 – Remote control
- Project 07 – Turns over detection
- Project 08 – Light follow
- Project 09 – Remote control by an accelerometer
- Project 10 – Smart crashproof car