Pi Supply bit:buggy Project 06 – Remote Control
In this project we will show you how you can use two micro:bit to communicate and control the other one. Here we can use one micro:bit to control out bit:buggy.
Connect your hardware
If you haven’t done so already, connect the left servo wheel to P1 and the right servo wheel to P2.
Remote control micro:bit
Program link – https://makecode.microbit.org/_EWrf6yHy3Fij
Program link – https://makecode.microbit.org/_g8DbDH1D9UdH
Press the button A, the car turns left; press the button B, the car turns right; press the button A and B together, the car reverses.
Taking it further
How can you control running speed of the car in a remote distance?
- Project 01 – Full speed ahead
- Project 02 – Make a shape
- Project 03 – Turn at an angle
- Project 04 – Here comes the police
- Project 05 – Crazy dance
- Project 06 – Remote control
- Project 07 – Turns over detection
- Project 08 – Light follow
- Project 09 – Remote control by an accelerometer
- Project 10 – Smart crashproof car